OH MY NON-GOD! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! (There is no other way to say this, it’s very heartwarming to know that this blog’s ejaculate has been swallowed.)
This award was given to me by Rebecca of Prince Charming Isn’t Here, a blog I would describe as a sinful college-level pajama party.
Let’s go by the rules of award-giving, shall we?
“The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog ,write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers. notify them and then tell 7 things about yourself.”
(Truth be told I really am uncomfortable telling people 7 things about me, except when asked with the right questions. I might brag. LOL)
1. I can’t live without coffee and cigarettes, especially when I write.
2. I have a really bad case of procrastination.
3. Party girl or not, I have an 8:30PM curfew.
4. I want to be an Astro-Archaeologist, if there were such a profession (as noted by my previous poems).
5. I am currently taking my Masters in AB Psychology.
6. Contrary to most, I cannot write about my own pain. I’d rather revert to writing about my thoughts.
7. I want to have a pet platypus.
And since other bloggers inspire me as well, like a Mobius Strip of ideas and emotions, here are my nominees:
AGAIN, GRAZIE TANTO, MARAMING SALAMAT, AND GRACIAS!